Skip to main content

SAI's QUOTE :- Save the life by reading "Vishnu Sahasra Naam"





|| Save the life by reading "Vishnu Sahasra Naam" ||


 During our stay in Shirdi, Sai, Shirdi, we know that Shama is a very intimate devotee of Sai.  Sai Baba once wanted to give him the book 'Vishnu Sahasra Naam' as a palace.  A Ramdasi Shirdi came and during that stay chanted the name of the spiritual Ramayana and Vishnu Sahasra every morning.  He went to the place where he was studying and said that he had a lot of pain in his stomach.  My pain will not go away until I have consumed gold.  Hearing this, Ramdasi went to the market.  At that time, Baba Vishnu brought the book Thousand Names and gave it to Shama and said - This book gives invaluable and mind-boggling results.  Read this book daily.  Once I was very ill and my heart was pounding.  I had this book in my chest at the time I wanted to die.

 
   


 That is why I have given you this sacred and priceless book.  Will read this book regularly.
 Today, infectious diseases are spreading in every corner of the globe.  It is very important that we read this book at this time.  Everyone can read it regularly and decorate the house in a healthy atmosphere.  As a result of reading this book, the reader can relieve all members of his or her family of fear.
 So chanting 'Vishnu Sahasra Naam' in devotion with determination and firm faith.
Chaint Sai Sai Sai to remove fear from the world.

 
    




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sai's leela ; SAI SAI SAI

   SAI SAI SAI The simple remembrance of my name as 'SA' 'SAI ' 'SAI ' will reduce all the sins of speech and hearing. Baba showed the importance Of praising the Lord by chanting His name day and night, called 'NAAMSAPTHA. ' He continuously recited God's name even during the night. Once, He was explaining this fact to his devotee, Kakasahab Dixit; "when I go to sleep, I often ask Mahalaspati to place his hand on my heart and listen to the chanting of Lord's name. Further, I would tell him to wake Me up if I go to sleep. However, Mahalsapati could not do either of these two as he fell asleep. Whenever I feel his hand as heavy as stone, I wake him up by calling 'Oh Bhagat. ' CHANTS SAI SAI SAI FOR WELLNESS OF worlds. WHEN SAI permitted holding the annual RAMNAVAMI Fair, the water problem was the stiffest for a solution. So when the management committee requested Baba to help them in the matter, He asked them to take away, after He had ...

Chants saibaba mantras for the wellness of universe

  Whenever a common man meets a saint, his purpose is to secure material benefits or worldly gains through his divine power. There is very little understanding in man and woman that the meaning of life is to reach the abode of ANANDA by adopting a proper lifestyle, mental and intellectual attitude, and uplifting human awareness to a higher level of divine consciousness. This is Sadhana's way of life. A life without spiritual Sadhana is directionless and betrays the very aim for which we have taken birth on this earth.     The lust or lure of power, fame, luxury, wealth, and indulgence in physical pleasure in magic and fleeting deprives a human being of his legitimate right to establish himself in Love, Peace, and divine contentment.     Always chants SAI SAI SAI for the wellness of universal...   If a man utters My name with love, I shall fulfill all his wishes, increase his devotion, And if sings My life earnestly and My deeds, him I shall beset in fr...

SAI's QUOTE :- It is better to refrain from Maya.

Sai Leela -: It is better to refrain from Maya.   The current situation is the most difficult.  There is an atmosphere of fear in the world.  Everyone is running to save their lives.  The faith of God has not yet grown.  Our patience is being tested.  When the sailors are sailing in the deep sea, everyone sits happily and wonders how to land on the shore.  If the wind suddenly blows hard, then your own safety comes to mind.  At that moment, everyone tells the sailor to push the nave to the shore ... but with the sailor's patience and trust, all the passengers can reach the shore safely.  Today we are surrounded by Maya.  Our arrogance grows as a result of the urgent plea to God before the work begins and the urge to do so after the work is done.  Maya is responsible for this.  Falling in love increases the importance of ‘I’.  We all give up on Maya.  Now money and does not work is a power behind the Maya of pride. ...